Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm still pondering on my questions... My Youth Pastor called me today asking where i've been! so i told him i'd be studying the bible and stuff... he wasnt too thrilled about that. Well i told him i couldnt go back and he got upset. all i said was " you keep sunday worship and thats not in the bible". well lets just say some not so holy words came out... then i asked him out of curosity what he had to say about second coming christ. He told me there was no such thing! What?!? I thought to myself how can he say that! so i told him open your bible and look at Hebrews 9:28....

Welll I'll spare you the details of that conversation. Only Church of God shows me the bible...I know its hard to believe Christ came again... but according to phropesy it has to happen... but when? Well in the old testement it said Christ was going to be born in Bethlehem. what about Second Coming Christ?

0 comments: