Friday, November 16, 2007

Christ Ahnsahnghong? Why that name?

It’s been a crazy week between work and school. I got a chance to meet up with my friend and ask him my question about Clouds vs. Flesh. So he showed me Hebrew 12:1, it shows how the bible refers to people as clouds. And told me to come and study… ahh so todays my day off and I went to the Chruch of God today!!! Wow… Clouds really does mean flesh! According to Prophesy God must come again to establish the truth. But 2,000 years ago God came (Jesus) to show the people how to worship. Then now Christ Ahn Sahng Hong came to establish all the truths that have been Tampered with. OK so I have to ask now…. Why Ahnsahnghong? Why that name? I'm going back tomarrow (I'm keeping my 2nd Sabbath... so excited)... so to be continued for now!!!

6 comments:

CherubAngel said...

I think we all have the same reaction when we first hear the name of AhnSahngHong..why that name? But trust me, if you keep studying, you're going to ask, how can it be anything but that name! I'm glad to see youll be keeping Sabbath:)

Le0511 said...

Clouds mean flesh, how else could Christ walk this earth a second time? You seem so excited, that's how I was when learned. To really know who God is, its incredible! AhnSahngHong is now the name of God, I'd tell you why but I'm sure you'll write about it when you find out for yourself.

Dozer said...

It is truly amazing, because in the same way that the Jews expected the Messiah to come in the clouds 2000 years ago, people do now. but just like 2000 years ago he came in the flesh, it is the same now. Thanks be to our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for letting us know this truth in the World Mission Society Church of God

Xena said...

Yes clouds really means flesh!!!!
God almighty allways spoke in parables.
But only to his children he spoke with the truth, giving them the meaning of the parables.
Christ AhnSahngHong is true God because he is testified in the bible.

Anonymous said...

I want to know more about Christ Ahnsahnghong!

Seraphin of Sarah said...

You know I was amazed because it's not like it's hidden. In daniel there is a prophecy about jeus' first coming on the clouds but he came in the flesh the locically if is second coming is in the clouds it should also mean flesh. But even though it was right there only true God second coming christ AhnSahngHong can reveal this to us.