Thursday, January 10, 2008

Passover: The Truth!

Ok so this is kind of upsetting. I now know why I never heard of the Passover! When I looked into this is what I found out....

In AD 325 Passover was abolished. Then if in this world NO Passover exists then how can we have eternal life or even c laim to have Eternal Life. We NEED eternal life to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. With out it we cannot enter! But I remember Heberew 9:28- second coming Christ must bring salvation! But how? What is salvation to a dyeing soul? Of course a way to have life. But through the bible it says through the Passover we can have salvation, eternal life! Then we can recognize true second coming Christ as the person that restores the truth: the Passover!!!

Since that time the only church that celebrates the Passover the way Christ has said through the bible is only the church of God then what does that mean? 2nd coming Christ has come to the church of God?

0 comments: