Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christ AhnSanhngHong will appear in the East?

OK so second comming christ will appear in the flesh, in 1948 but where? The prophet Isaiah said:

"10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand,and I will do all that I please. 11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do...13 I am bringing my righteousness near,it is not far away;and my salvation will not be delayed.I will grant salvation to Zion,my splendor to Israel." (Isaiah 46:10-13).

God allows us to see the end from the begining. From the EAST a bird of prey will grant salvation to Zion. But a Bird of prey? I thought it might be like more "magestic" of flying creatures, well I looked it up this time through the bible and this is what i found:

Exodus 19:3-4: "4 'You yourselves have seen what I did to Egypt, and how I carried you on eagles' wings and brought you to myself." Then God refers tohimself as an eagle. Then that must mean God is comming from the East to bring salvation!!!

0 comments: